The Sacristy

The winter choir or sacristy of the Chapter, normally not open to visitors, owes its origin to the Archbishop Claude de Seyssel who, in 1520, foresaw there his burial. The work was completed in 1530. The mausoleum of Claude de Seyssel, still conserved in the sacristy, was created by the famous Renaissance sculptor Michele Sanmicheli.


IMG_025102f

© 2017 Duomo di Torino. All Rights Reserved

Attenzione - Browser non aggiornato

Per vedere il sito correttamente aggiorna il tuo bwroser. Aggiorna il mio browser

×