The Chapel of the Madonna Grande


The Chapel of Our Lady of the Snow was also called of the Madonna Grande or of the Blessed Parish Virgin in memory of the primitive church of Santa Maria del Dompno, from which the fifteenth century painted terracotta statue comes. In 1863 the side statues of Saints Joachim and Anne were added, by Giovanni Tamone. The devotion to this Marian symbol is among the most deeply rooted in Turin.

© 2018 Duomo di Torino. All Rights Reserved

Attenzione - Browser non aggiornato

Per vedere il sito correttamente aggiorna il tuo bwroser. Aggiorna il mio browser

×