The Chapel of the blacksmith and goldsmith guilds

The chapel is still under the patronage of the Guild of blacksmiths and goldsmiths. It formerly hosted a painting by Bartolomeo Caravoglia, badly damaged during a bombing in 1943. Today it is adorned with a seventeenth-century painting depicting St. Eligius. On the sides there are two eighteenth century ovals representing St. Barbara and St. Jerome.

© 2018 Duomo di Torino. All Rights Reserved

Attenzione - Browser non aggiornato

Per vedere il sito correttamente aggiorna il tuo bwroser. Aggiorna il mio browser