The Chapel of St. Luke

In 1652 the altar was dedicated to St. Luke, the patron of artists, with the patronage of the “University of the painters, sculptors and architects of Turin.” In the nineteenth century it assumed its present appearance and in 1920 the large canvas, painted by Luigi Guglielmino, representing St. Luke and St. Joseph Cottolengo was placed there.

© 2017 Duomo di Torino. All Rights Reserved

Attenzione - Browser non aggiornato

Per vedere il sito correttamente aggiorna il tuo bwroser. Aggiorna il mio browser

×