The bell tower

The bell tower was built between 1468 and 1470. In the twenties of the eighteenth century, architect Filippo Juvarra designed a new crowning element for the simple fifteenth century structure. The project, only partly completed between 1720 and 1723, proposed an innovative solution which inspired other similar projects throughout the eighteenth century.

© 2017 Duomo di Torino. All Rights Reserved

Attenzione - Browser non aggiornato

Per vedere il sito correttamente aggiorna il tuo bwroser. Aggiorna il mio browser

×