The altar is an eighteenth-century work by brothers Ignazio and Filippo Collino; the wooden crucifix is by Francesco Borello. Of great three-dimensional effect are the two marble statues of St. Christina and St. Teresa, sculpted in Rome in 1715 by the great Parisian artist Pierre Legros. Here the Sacrament of the Eucharist is preserved. The chapel is dominated by the magnificent golden orchestra carved in 1714. The present pipe organ was built in 1874 by famous Piedmont organists Vegezzi-Bossi and is one of the greatest organs of Turin.