Today’s main altar was ordered by father Teodoro Pezza da Cuceglio in 1834 and consecrated in 1836. Over the side entrance doors there are busts of St. Francis and St. Bonaventure. On either side of the altar, on top, are four stands with gratings in gilded wood. The pipe organ was originally on the left, while to the right the two rooms once used as a library, were transformed by Father Angelo Pichetto into a chapel for sick priests and for the princes of the House of Savoy. To the latter, called “Chapel of the Prince”, Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy had access to privately receive communion.