Counterfaçade

Around the entrance portal some Renaissance sculptures are visible: on the right hand side the fifteenthcentury mausoleum of the Countess Joan of Orlier; on the left the remains of the Romagnano family’s sepulchre, representing bishop Amedeo and his father, Count Antonio. There is also the 1604 painting by
Antonio Parentani depicting Mary’s Glory with angels, archangels and guardian angel.
The large painting above the main door was donated in 1835 by King Carlo Alberto. It is one of the most
important existing copies of the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci, made in 1827 by the Vercelli painter
Francesco Gagna.

altronome


06


gdsf

© 2017 Duomo di Torino. All Rights Reserved

Attenzione - Browser non aggiornato

Per vedere il sito correttamente aggiorna il tuo bwroser. Aggiorna il mio browser

×